Pages

Tuesday 11 October 2011

Let the sewing commence!

Christmas is coming! I know that some of you don't want to hear it, but it is fast approaching. Especially when there are a hundred and one sewing projects to complete! My head is spinning at the thought of all the gifts I want to make, and also of the possibility of participating in the odd craft fair, which initially I thought of giving a miss this year,but having decided to do it, I am now WAY BEHIND!!! So, lots of late nights to be had me thinks!

To get me in the mood, I decided to make a mouse...as one does. I am a big fan of Tone Finnanger's designs, and love all her books. I have made quite a few of her projects in the past, so decided to tackle another one to get the juices flowing. And here it is...


So, now that I've finished one project,on to the next one I shall go!

Now, I have to apologize if my posting over the next few weeks is few and far between. We had a very unfortunate break-in last week while we were all tucked up in bed! The perpetrators let themselves in and stole my laptop, some jewelry and then drove off in my car! We had no idea until we woke up the next morning, and realized that we had been robbed. As a result I don't always have access to a computer. I'm currently using a very dear friend's laptop. Until we get it sorted, I might be quieter than usual! Thank you for you continued support!  Have a very blessed week!

2 comments:

  1. Oh Tania I'm so sorry to hear about the break in, but it's good to know you are all safe!
    I love your Christmas mouse, adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sorry to hear about your break in. I hope you are ok, it mut have been a tad unnerving. I hope you get sorted with a laptop soon.
    The mouse is beautiful. I absolutely LOVE it. I want it! xxx

    ReplyDelete

Stay a while...Would love to hear from you!