Pages

Sunday 5 February 2012

Snow much fun!

Well, who would have thought? At last, winter has arrived in all it's glory in the UK with a decent enough sprinkling of the fluffy white stuff for us to play in! I just wish we could push the rewind button, and synchronise the snowfall with Christmas! That would be lovely! Some pictures...












And what else does one do on a chilly day, apart from frolicking in the snow? One sews...



































I found these words of wisdom on Pinterest, and they have stuck with me. I thought I'd make a little reminder to hang somewhere in the house.

What else? One drinks tea...

...whilst listening to Classic FM...and one reads...

...and then maybe a film...today it was 'Calamity Jane'...


Of course REALITY hits home and you're faced with this...


...and this...


But, there is always tomorrow. Today I am grateful for Sundays, rest days, play days. Hope your weekend has been a restful one too!





3 comments:

  1. I NEED your radio! beautiful! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I adore your little stitched quotation! What a lovely use of embroidery, fabric and lace! Enjoy your snow. We are having such a mild winter here in Texas, USA, and probably will have no snow.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, you got snow. We're still waiting, we've had about 3 inches. Not your average Pennsylvania winter. I love the snowman!

    ReplyDelete

Stay a while...Would love to hear from you!