Pages

Wednesday 4 July 2012

A Little bit of Whimsy...

I am quite sure that I am not the only Pinterest-a-holic/Fervent-Flickr-fan in the tiny world of Blogging! I spend hours sifting through all the lush eye candy of the crafting world! There are just soooo many wonderfully creative people on this earth, who are always willing to inspire others with their unusual and unique creations! And from time to time I bookmark the ones that really tickle me pink, aiming to perhaps try something similar. None less so, than a cute little button tree crafted by Elsie from 'The Kitsch and the Curious'.  Do pop over and see her blog. It is super cute!

Now, after spotting her gorgeous button tree on Flickr, I thought I'd make a little tree too today, as I'm stuck indoors with a poorly little boy! We have had a pyjama day, as we're both a little under the weather, and there is only one thing that can cheer me up...a little bit of whimsy!

The only dilemma that faces me now, is where to put it? Here...?


Or with this little deer?

Well, wherever it goes, it will cheer me up! Thank you Elsie for inspiring!

6 comments:

  1. Oh that is so sweet Tania! I love it with the deer! Hope you and your little boy feel better soon!
    Victoria xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. How cute and very whimsical. I love anything with buttons.

    xo,
    Danielle

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so beautiful - very very lovely! Already planning christmas themed ones!

    Kate x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Excellent idea Kate! I think some Christmassy ones would look darling! Hmmmm...you've got me thinking now! x

      Delete
  4. Dear sweet Tania,
    I'm so sorry you and your little pal are under the weather! You're a good mommy to decide to make the day better with your cute little bottom tree!
    It's absolutely adorable!
    Feel better, my dearest friend!
    Carolynn xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you sweet Carolynn! (Every time I say that, I want to break out in song Neil Diamond style, and sing 'Sweet Carolynn' instead of 'Sweet Caroline'! Have a super weekend! ♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete

Stay a while...Would love to hear from you!