Pages

Friday 6 June 2014

New Beginnings!



Hello my lovelies! It's been a long old while since I picked up my blogging pen over here, but it's not that I've been idle. Oh no sirree! I have been spinning words on a new blog over at 'Every Little Vintage Thing'. I have intended to start a new blog for a while, separating my love of sewing, and my love for all things vintage. I am still wondering if I've done the right thing, but not everyone who likes sewing necessarily likes vintage styling! I also get bored very easily...the curse of the creative mind I'm told...So, I fancied something new and different. Any thoughts on this? Suggestions on a post card pleas! But, do pop over and take a look. I'd love to know what you think. Hope all is well in your valley!

Blessings,


2 comments:

  1. Parabens pelo blog.
    Uma linda mensagem de Deus
    "Em tudo dai graças, porque esta é a vontade de Deus em Cristo Jesus para convosco. 1 Tessalonicenses 5:18"

    ReplyDelete

Stay a while...Would love to hear from you!