Pages

Friday 7 November 2014

'Sew' restless...

Today, I am feeling a little restless. I have felt this way all week to be fair. And I know exactly why...I have a case of 'sewing-itchy-itess'! Since I started working in an office, I just don't have the time to craft and create like I used to, and it is making me restless, a bit grumpy and like there is a hole deep in my soul! I am my happiest when I am making something, creating and sewing. Hence it has also been so quiet on here. We've been away in Wales for a much needed family break too, and I have come back itching to get behind my trusty Elna. I just haven't had the extra minutes to do it! But, I have great intentions of doing just that this weekend, indulging in the luxury of taking needle to thread. So, hopefully, I will soon have some new creations to show you! But,for today then, just a few snaps that make me happy...

My newly acquired 1960's Bush radio...A very thoughtful gift from a friend...


























A cheerful painting in oil...A thrifty find I stumbled across in Wales, and brought home with me...


























Here's to a happy weekend. May you too find time to do what you love...

Blessings



1 comment:

  1. I feel exactly the same way when I don't get in much or any time to be creative, too. So often my health keeps me from being able to craft, but fortunately it permits me to write more often and that can help quell that feeling to a degree. Still, there's nothing quite like settling in with your beautiful supplies and tools and whipping up a new masterpiece to make everything feel right in the world again.

    ♥ Jessica

    ReplyDelete

Stay a while...Would love to hear from you!